The dual frequency M900/2250-S 130/45-Mk2 is a new configuration of the leading BlueView M900/2250 optimized for superb image quality in challenging shallow water environments. The 900 kHz offers high-resolution long range navigation, object detection, and obstacle avoidance, while the 2250 kHz provides ultra-high resolution at close range. ROV navigation, diver hand held, hull inspections, structure inspections, diver monitoring, and search and recovery are a few applications that benefit from the dual-frequency’s imaging capabilities.
All M Series sonar operate while in motion or from a stationary position delivering real-time imagery and data.
- Real-time video like imagery
- Motion immune imagery
- Record raw acoustic data for enhanced controls during playback
- Point to point measurements
- Automatic and manual acoustic source level control
- Capture sonar video with position data
- Open nose cone for superior data quality
- Robust design including splash-mate connector
- Optimized for shallow water
- Narrow vertical field of view on 900 kHz for longer range in shallow environments
- Unique dual frequency combination and wide 130 degree field of view