Designed to efficiently collect and process multibeam data and deliver fast, high quality results.
Teledyne PDS for Multibeam Surveys provides the functionality for survey planning, data acquisition, data processing, editing, volume calculations and chart production. This turnkey solution offers the surveyor and helmsman a strong tool to carry out the multibeam survey efficiently. Progress is shown real time in top, profile, and 3D views using a color-coded digital terrain model (DTM). Various filter settings can be applied to the multibeam data online, thus providing real-time data processing. Quality control displays reassure the operators that the data is of the desired quality.
The 3D editing module combines 3D swath editing, multibeam and laser calibration, DTM modeling and editing, CUBE modeling, water column data visualization, and SVP editor. Combining all these features into ONE module saves a lot of time for the data processor. While cleaning swath data your CUBE and DTM models are updated on the fly.
After data processing, the data can be used for volume calculations and charting. The chart model offers the operator quick plot results especially when repeated surveys are to be plotted. The plot module has proven to be one of the best available on the market! Optionally data can be exported to a GIS database for more efficient data management.
- Complete software suite for acquisition, processing, and charting
- Powerful and fast multibeam calibration tool
- Water column data visualization
- Integrated SVP editor
- Strong integration with SeaBat 7K and T-series
- Brand independent, compatible with other multibeam brands
- Also for laser scanner data
- Collect and show water column data
- Use MultiDetect in one beam
- Reliable hydrographic software for shallow and deep water applications
- Teledyne PDS flexible software, tuned for standard and special projects