The Teledyne Bowtech LED-K-SERIES lights are available with either 2,100 or 3,200 lumens output and various colour temperature options. Due to Teledyne Bowtech's continued history of innovation, these lights feature the latest and best underwater LED lighting technology available.
Rated to operate at 3,000 metres ocean depth, the lamps are manufactured with aluminium housing, with options for titanium or stainless steel, which is anodised offering proven corrosion resistance. The 80° diagonal wide beam angle light produced, is ideal for colour video inspection of viewing tasks.
Black light and leak detection system options are available.
- Utilising the latest in Cree LED technology
- Available in different lumen outputs up to 5000 lumens
- Wide 80° diagonal beam angle
- Increased efficiency approximately 140 lumens/watt
- Compact and rugged design, 3000m depth rated
- Low power requirements
- Low lifetime cost of ownership
- Multifunctional lamp
- High reliability
- Ease of integration