The Teledyne Bowtech LED-N-Series underwater LED lights are available with 2100, 3200, 4200 or 5000 lumen outputs and various colour temperature options. These lights feature the latest LED technology and are now a real alternative to incandescent lamps.
Due to Teledyne Bowtech's continued history of innovation, these lights feature the latest and best underwater LED lighting technology available. The 6,000 metre rated housing, is made from hard anodised aluminium, titanium or stainless steel, offering proven corrosion resistance. The 80° diagonal wide beam angle light produced, is ideal for colour video inspection of viewing tasks.
- Utilising the latest in Cree LED technology
- Available in different lumen outputs up to 5000 lumens
- Wide 80° diagonal beam angle
- Increased efficiency approximately 140 lumens/watt
- Compact rugged design, 6000m depth rated
- Low power requirements
- Low lifetime cost of ownership
- Multifunctional lamp
- High reliability
- Ease of integration