High Resolution Survey for Deep Sea Applications
The SEARAPTOR™ is a survey grade deep water autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) designed to operate at abyssal depths. A wide range of sensors allow the SeaRaptor™ to complete several types of missions including: broad area search with side-scan sonar, hydrographic survey with multibeam and sub bottom profiler, and high resolution inspection survey with camera and acoustic sonar. These surveys support a variety of applications, such as search and recovery, salvage, exploration, construction support, marine archaeology, and oceanography.
The SeaRaptor AUV is depth rated to 3000m or 6000m.
- Depth rated to 3000m & 6000m
- Modular payload ports
- Wide range of available sensor integrations
- Custom sensor integrations available
- Equipped with all necessary navigation sensors and support for acoustic aiding
- SeaRaptor offers several payload ports that provide serial communication, Ethernet, and power, allowing for field swappable sensors
- Redundant emergency systems provide extra recovery options both below the water and on the surface
- Software is based on the proven software used for over a decade with the standard Gavia AUV