STRIPALL® is designed to remove insulation thermally, without nicking the conductor. The insulation is stripped cleanly and quickly, readying the wire for crimping or soldering.
STRIPALL® is designed to remove insulation thermally, without nicking the conductor. The insulation is stripped cleanly and quickly, readying the wire for crimping or soldering. STRIPALL® is widely used for OEM, MIL-SPEC, and IPC-A-610 applications.
Quickly and cleanly removes insulation from 10-36 AWG solid and stranded wire, and diameters up to 5/8 inch on coaxial cable.
Fast and Safe
The blades heat up to 1700° F in 2 seconds, then cool instantly for safe operation and to minimize unintentional bench or work area damage. Natural stripping motion assures heat will be applied only when and where it is needed.
Easy To Use
Just squeeze the handle, press the button, rotate, and pull. Single button control and fast heating blades makes STRIPALL® an easy way to increase your productivity.
Ruggedly built for production line use, STRIPALL® has a record of performance that speaks for itself. Units are known to perform for over 10 years with daily use.
Built-in transformer eliminates the need for bulky bench mounted power supplies.
An optional temperature control unit (TC-1) permits the user to limit the temperature for material that emit fumes or are temperature sensitive. Available in either 110 or 220 VAC. All models are available in standard or ESD construction
- Removes wire jackets with heated blades
- Portable, handheld device built for daily use
- Removes insulation from 10-36 AWG solid and stranded wire, and coaxial cable
- Quickly and cleanly remove wire insulation without damaging the internal conductor
- Versatile and safe - blades heat up in 2 seconds, and cool instantly, minimizing unintentional damage
- Single button control and small footprint make the tool easy to use