With Trimble marine systems, dredge to an exact depth, dump dredged material in a defined location and confirm depth with a multibeam hydrographic survey.
The Trimble MPS865 is a highly versatile, dual antenna, rugged and reliable Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) marine positioning / heading solution.
- Maximum connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, UHF radio, cellular modem and two MSS satellite correction channels
- Use base-station-free VRS onsite and communicate with the receiver via the internet and SMS
- Use the receiver as a data access-point on the vessel to download design files or for immediate remote support
- Stay productive with multi constellation support when in a congested marine site, or when antennas are partly obstructed on a marine vessel
- Maintain precise heading without the need for GNSS corrections or a gyro compass to save money and space
- Combining the receiver and heading in one uses less power and requires less cabling, ideal for small spaces