Don't Leave it, Retrieve It
- The Multifunction Node Marine Recovery System provides a quiet and stable platform for instrumentation.
- Ideal for any acoustic monitoring.
- Operational expenditures are reduced since the asset may be recovered and deployed multiples times.
The Multifunction Node-Marine Recovery System (MFN-MRS) has customizable configurations for multiple seafloor instruments and functions as a power and communications node that can integrate with existing seafloor power grids and communication networks. This configuration ensures the delivery of power and real-time data directly to the shore via a bottom cable or via surface buoy. It is designed to have positive buoyancy and sits on the seafloor using an integrated anchor recovery system, so all of the mooring elements can be retrieved, including the anchor. When coupled with the Stretch EM Cable, the MFN-MRS provides a quiet and stable platform for instrumentation that is easily recoverable.
- Up to 600 meter water depth
- Mount multiple instruments
- Main frame material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Integrated anchor recovery system
- Robust lifespan assuming periodic refurbishment