Teledyne Oceanscience Z-Boats® are the number one choice for reliable, remotely controlled, hydrographic surveying in streams, rivers, lakes, and coastal waters around the world.
Whether you need to reduce survey time, keep people safe during hazardous conditions, or access hard to reach locations, there is a Z-Boat to suit your survey and your budget. The Z-Boat 1250 is easy to operate. The integrated echosounder has an embedded transceiver with digital signal processing and outputs depth & temperature using NMEA 0183 data output.
- IP67 Rated
- Lightweight, one person portable
- Ruggedized Design
- For Single Beam Surveys
- Portable and convenient
- Enables remotely operated surveys in difficult to reach areas
- Robust and easy to maneuver
- Single person set up and deployment
- Safe - operate from shore
- Real time data access directly to your shore based laptop