THE TELEDYNE Z-BOAT 1800-T designed and manufactured by Teledyne Oceanscience, is a high-resolution shallow water hydrographic unmanned survey vehicle with an Odom Echotrac E20 Singlebeam Echosounder and dual antenna Trimble BX992 GNSS heading receiver. Each sensor is integrated into a compact, portable, and cost-effective package.
The combination of Trimble's precise heading and positioning/guidance paired with Teledyne's accurate/precise sonars allow for best in class data collection under harsh conditions. Collect survey data in previously inaccessible areas. Both sensors can also be removed and mounted on other vehicles of opportunity to maximize data collection capabilities. All data are remotely viewable in real time, giving the operator full control and confidence.
- Precise Trimble GNSS positioning and guidance
- Real-time 2D survey for inspection and identification of obstructions
- Cost effective method for ad hoc surveys
- Increased safety and reduced cost: replaces dangerous diver inspection and expensive survey boat time
- All-in-one simple cable: Serial, Ethernet, PPS connections
- Two man portable for easy and rapid mobilization