With Pinnacle 45, TRDI continues its rightful place as the leader in deep water current profiling technology.
Building upon the tremendous 20-year success of their industry-standard Long Ranger ADCP, the Pinnacle 45 carries the technology and capability to new heights, for both research and operational applications.
Rated to a depth of 2000 m, the 45 kHz phased array Pinnacle ADCP delivers a 1000 m current profiling range with a decreased size and weight, a game-changing swappable configuration, and a long list of impressive new features and product enhancements.
- Swappable Configuration: Convert from Self-Contained to Real-Time without an additional purchase
- Deep Water Profiling: up to 1000m, rated to 2000m depth
- Phased Array: 20° phased array transducer reduces size and weight and decreases missing data
- Versatile: Deployable from offshore platforms; moving boats; or seafloor, subsurface or surface buoys
- Easy Data Access: Redundant MicroSD memory cards for added data security—one resides in the electronics for data download and another in the battery compartment allowing for easy data access.
- Advanced Monitoring: Health Monitoring and leak detection provide users with the peace of mind that their system is operating as intended.
- Adaptable: Independent or Interlaced long range and high resolution modes allow users to optimize their system for unique deployment requirements, at ranges of up to 1000m, offering the best of both world's in a single instrument.