POS MV SurfMaster One is a user- friendly, turnkey system designed and built to provide accurate attitude, heading, heave, position, and velocity data of your marine vessel and onboard sensors. POS MV is proven in all conditions, and is the georeferencing and motion compensation solution ofchoice for the hydrographic professional. MV blends GNSS data with angular rate and acceleration data from an IMU and heading from the GPS Azimuth Measurement System (GAMS) to produce a robust and accurate full six degrees-of-freedom position and orientation solution.
- Up to 0.03° roll and pitch performance
- IN-Fusion 2.0 ensures optimal GNSS aiding for any given conditions
- TrueHeave - no requirement to tune filter for specific conditions, no settling time so no run in time
- High accuracy inertial measurement units featuring SmartCal
- Data time tagged to microsecond accuracy