The 1200 kHz RiverPro has been purpose-built to fill two specific needs:
- To provide an ADCP designed specifically for shallow river applications (20 cm to 25 m range)
- To provide an upgrade path for our current industry gold-standard Rio Grande ADCP users
Like our next-generation RiverRay ADCP, the RiverPro offers users a 5-beam solution, auto-adaptive sampling, user-friendly interface, and Teledyne RDI’s unsurpassed quality, service, and support.
The RiverPro has also been designed to fit into our RiverRay float, allowing users to swap out their ADCPs based upon their environment, eliminating the need to purchase and transport a second float.
- A 20-degree beam, allowing users to collect data closer to the bottom
- A 600 kHz 5th beam collects true vertical velocity with a calibrated RSSI (return signal strength indicator) and range to bottom
- Fully integrated GPS for geo-referencing
- Auto-adaptive sampling, which quickly provides accurate discharge measurements without the need for user configuration
- A manual override, which allows advanced users the ability to fully customize their system setting as an alternative to auto-adaptive sampling.