A user-friendly outdoor augmented reality system used for communicating new designs and changes to field crews, inspections, determining productivity and calculating quick measurements on site including points, lines and cut/fill values.
SiteVision plays a key role in all stages of the construction lifecycle: planning and initial visualization, checking progress and identifying issues during construction to reduce cost and time, completion and maintenance.
In Context, On Site
- Visualize the design in the field to see how the plan will affect the surrounding environment
- Based on color graduations, virtually overlay cut/fill maps, pass count maps, density or any other sampling technique to see the plan in context
- Take accurate measurements on the spot with integrated Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM)
- Plan and visualize onsite progress, inspect completed work, complete quality management and identify issues early to reduce costs and time
Communicate and Collaborate
- Real-time reporting from the field to the office eliminates delays
- Reduce downtime and avoid rework
- Share, communicate and collectively interact in real time with easy to understand visualizations to efficiently collaborate with people of all skill levels
- Easily understand complex information to quickly take action
- Take photos, measurements and notes in the field for accurate and up-to-date reporting, create tasks and assign them to team members
- Leverage data from Trimble solutions to maximize your investment (Trimble Business Center, Trimble Stratus, Trimble Site Positioning Systems and more)