The StreamPro ADCP revolutionizes discharge and velocity measurement in stream from 15-600 cm in depth. Its bottom tracking capability provides the ability to move continuously across the stream to obtain a discharge measurement in two or three minutes instead of thirty minutes to an hour using the older point-by-point method.
StreamPro's unique design allows you to take measurements without even entering the water. Simply pull the instrument across the stream as you walk across a bridge, or attach the unit to a tagline. Data is collected in real-time and transmitted via a wireless data link to a tablet or PC and displayed with Teledyne RDI's user friendly software.
Stream gauging truly has become as simple as 1-2-3!
- Quick: Collect complete streamflow measurements in streams or canals in a matter of minutes.
- Convenient: No need to move from station to station. Simply cross a bridge or use a tagline to collect data.
- Easy to Operate: Data is conveniently acquired using a mobile device equipped with a highly intuitive user interface.
- Reduced Disturbance: Small transducer head, 3.8cm in diameter, for minimal flow disturbance.
- Affordable: Value-priced system designed to suit your budget.
- Bottom Tracking: Reliable bottom-tracking in 0.1m–7m depth.
- Wireless: Bluetooth communications utilized between electronics and PocketPC or laptop.
- Low Power Consumption: Full day of operation on 8 AA batteries.
- Versatile: Minimum cell size 2cm with up to 30 cells. Standard profiling range of up to 2m (6m with upgrade).
- NEW WinRiver II 2.22 features now available.