The fully rugged Toughpad FZ-M1 sets the new benchmark for outdoor tablets making it ideal for the jobsite. With its capacitive 10-finger multi-touch outdoor display and flexible configurations (integrated business expansion module), this Windows 10 Pro tablet has been designed to optimize the efficiency of building contractors. It benefits from various connectivity options to ensure data is always available when needed and gives users the legacy options they require in a compact, fully rugged and lightweight form factor. Never before has so much flexibility and performance been packed into such a compact, durable tablet with such great outdoor viewing capability.
Paired with Trimble Field Link the FZ-M1 works across the Buildings layout portfolio including: Robotic Total Station (RTS) series, RPT600 or the R8s GNSS for precise and efficient layout activities for all contractors.
- Windows® 10 Pro Operating System
- MIL-STD-810G, 5’ Drop and All-Weather IP65 Dust and Water-Resistant Design
- User-Replaceable Long Life Battery
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Optional 4G LTE Multi Carrier Mobile Broadband
- Jobsite daylight-readable 7” Screen
- High Sensitivity Multi-Touch Display for Use with Heavy Gloves