The DMS range of motion sensors is designed specifically for the motion measurement needs of the marine industry. Whether it is achieving IHO standard survey from any size of vessel, or providing safety critical monitoring of offshore platforms, large vessels, helicopter landing decks, cranes and positioning systems, the DMS provides accurate motion measurement in all sea conditions. Incorporating an enhanced external velocity and heading aiding algorithm for improved accuracy during dynamic manoeuvres, the solid state angular rate sensors offer reliability in the highest performing vertical reference units ever produced by TSS.
The DMS range of sensors is available in surface or subsea variants - the subsea unit is rated to 3000m as standard with 6000m available on request. As with all TSS systems, the DMS is certified to meet all current and anticipated European legislation for electromagnetic compatibility and electronic emissions. The latest DMSView software program is an intuitive Windows™ based program enabling installation, set-up and integrity checking, and monitoring of the sensor. The user can select from a series of frequently used data protocols or configure a bespoke output from a selection of variables.
- Dynamic roll and pitch accuracy 0.25° RMS
- Solid state solution with either 3000m or 6000m depth rated housing
- High dynamic accuracy during vessel turns
- Independently configurable outputs
- Intuitive control software with user-configurable outputs
- Real-time digital and analogue outputs
- Low power, cost-effective solution
- Survey to Class1 IHO standard
- High reliability
- Complies with IEC 60945
- 24 hour, 365 days per year technical support
- Compact and lightweight