The HydroPACT 440 pipe detection system has been established for a number of years as the industry standard, providing accurate and reliable survey data, which provides the position of conductive assets on or beneath the seabed. The system is flexible in its range of uses and can be installed on a variety of vehicles for undertaking survey work.
It provides a reliable and simple method for performing accurate submarine surveys on a conductive target such as a cable or pipe.
During surveying operations on submarine pipes and cables, the system measures, displays and records the position of the target on or beneath the seabed. The technology used gives the 440 the flexibility to detect any conductive target, whether the material is exposed or buried and the burial state of the target has no effect on system operation. The 440 system operates in real-time and provides accurate measurements at a rate that allows integration on faster ROVs. The measurement technology used also allows the 440 to operate out of water with no degradation in performance, range or accuracy.
The HydroPACT 440 is available as a 110VAC or a 230VAC system, or as a new 24VDC system. This new 24VDC version will help to increase the flexibility and use of the system on vehicles that only support DC power capability. All power options are offered in either 3000m or 6000m rated pods for both new 440 systems, while the 24Vdc option is also available.
- Pulse induction technology allows accurate survey information regardless of vehicle heading
- DSP techniques give quality control information
- Long range detection of buried subsea targets
- Simple to install with no time-consuming vehicle calibrations required Windows™ based display and control software
- Easy to operate
- Suitable for operations in high current environments
- Provides reliable and high integrity data
- Can survey at great range
- Less time spent during pre-operation
- Familiar easily-accessible software platform
- Intuitive interface requires less training