The expertise of nearly 30 years of experience and over 5000 DVLs in the field has been distilled into a pocket-sized package—the Wayfinder DVL. Designed for today’s micro-ROVs, precision navigation and positioning of underwater vehicles has never been easier and more affordable. Wayfinder beats any DVL in its size class when you want to:
- Minimize repairs, repeat work, and integration headaches with lower-quality solutions.
- Track position without the added expense and complexity of a Ultra Short Baseline (USBL) system.
- Know vehicle altitude without the cost and added payload of an altimeter.
Create Better Images and Maps
- Support flexible mission objectives from subsea cameras and videography to seabed mapping.
- Record locations where images/photos were taken.
- Navigate safely, even in turbid and deep water.
- Find and retrieve deployed objects more efficiently.
- When Piloting Hover and station keep your ROV with confidence.
- Mark waypoints or sites for later return.
- Pocket-sized packaging: At just 10x10x7 cm, the palm-sized Wayfinder is ideally suited to micro-ROVs.
- Unmatched performance: Superior data quality compared with other DVLs of similar size.
- Affordable: TRDI’s renowned performance and data quality at an unprecedentedly low price.
- Reliability: Literally thousands of Teledyne Marine DVLs are used worldwide on critical commercial, academic, and defense missions.
- Easy integration: Comprehensive open-source online tools, support, and documentation.