- Increased Range: 300-kHz frequency and narrow <1° beam work together to ensure an extended profiling range of 200 meters or more.
- Increased Data: Acoustic Doppler technology provides users with the capability to measure from 1 to 128 points, providing exponentially more data than a single point instrument.
- Real-Time Data: Easily installed, the H-ADCP provides unobtrusive real-time data —for real-time decision-making.
- Robust Construction: Designed so that velocity data remain accurate over time without the need for user calibration, and constructed to allow installations in the most hostile environments.
- Ease of Operation: Pre-configured for simple operation, the H-ADCP ensures optimum performance with a minimal learning curve.