Long-range, long-term, and reliable, the LONG RANGER is the best choice for gathering detailed data on seasonal and annual current structure fluctuations for scientific research and offshore oil and gas applications. Hundreds of Long Ranger units are currently deployed on:
- environmental monitoring buoys
- offshore oil rigs
- polar research moorings
The highly flexible Long Ranger unit is available in three product configurations: self-contained, direct reading, or remote- head— depending on your application requirements.
- Industry's most proven long range self-contained ADCP
- Patented BroadBand signal processing produces precise measurement, allowing frequent sampling with extended battery life
- Long Ranger inherits the Workhorse family electronics that have been proven in thousands of RDI ADCP applications
- Set it and forget it: Three, six, twelve-month-long successful deployments from polar waters to the tropics.