The Trimble Zephyr 3 Base is recommended for all base station applications. This antenna is also suitable as a fixed rover antenna for use in high multi-path environments such as a marine construction barge.
Trimble modular GNSS antennas represent a good investment for the future, with the ability to track modernized GPS signals, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, MSS (CenterPoint RTX, OmniSTAR), QZSS and SBAS.
Key features of the Zephyr 3 Base:
- Optimized for GNSS base station applications
- Comprehensive GNSS support
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Large ground plane for best multipath rejection
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks